Hello everyone, So I got a little bored and decided to do a little question and answer through Twitter. I asked people for any random questions they might have. Here are the questions i got.
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? In 5 years time i'll be 27 and i'd like to think i'd be married, either with a child or expecting :) I'd love to have my own house, car and a steady job.
2. What is your perfect Friday night? My perfect Friday night would have to be a girly night in with chocolate, pizza and films.
3. Can men and women ever just be friends? I honestly think men and women can just be friends. At college two of my best friends were male, they were like brothers to me.
4. What is the meaning of life? The meaning of life... to be honest i think the main reason for life is to pass on your genes. But that doesn't mean you can't have dreams and ambitions. I believe that we all have a certain path laid out for us but that different choices we make affect that path.
5. If you could be trapped on a desert island with any famous woman who would it be and why? That is a good question. It would have to be The Queen because i think she would be quite interesting to talk to. If i was trapped on a desert island with a famous man i would pick Alan Davies because he makes me laugh so much!! Imagine that... me, The Queen and Alan Davies on an island :D
6. What baby names do you like? I love the names Jake, Lucas and Charlie for a boy. For a girl i love Emma, Daisy and Sophia.
7. What is your favourite memory? My favourite memory from my childhood was when me and dad used to sit and watch Star Trek every week cuddled up on the sofa. I never really liked it but loved spending time with him :D My favourite memory as a adult was at college when me and my friends used to play cards and eat chips during our free lessons, much fun was had!!
8. Who is your celebrity crush? My celebrity crush is Wentworth Millier, fell in love after watching Prison Break!
9. Once only opportunity for time travel, forward or back in time for you and why? I would love to be able to travel forward in time by about 20 years and just see what my life is like and if i'm happy. If i wasn't happy then hopefully i would be able to change it. Plus i'd love to see what i'd look like at 42 :D
10. What is your favourite animal and why? My favourite animal is a Giant Panda. I have loved them ever since i can remember and own about a million panda related things from pj's to pens :D I'd also LOVE to go to China and work with them. Here is a picture of me with my favourite panda teddy, he's called Bobby (hehe)
Thank you to my twitter lovelies that asked a question! Got a question? Tweet me @NicolaBear987 or leave a comment :D
Near the end of this month i am going away on a caravan holiday with my family. We are driving to the caravan, a lovely 6 hour car journey and staying for a week. I have no idea what to pack or what i might need. We will be in England so i'm guessing jeans and jumpers might be needed as it will be the end of September.
Anyone have any good tips and tricks for caravan holidays? :D Maybe you go on a caravan holiday every year and have an essentials lists... if you do please share!
I will also do a post on what i end up taking if you'd like to see.
So last month i decided that i my hair needed a cut and i wanted a change. After a lot of thinking and some help from the lovely @Its_Beauty_Guru on twitter, who also has a fab blog. Check it out HERE and the blog post which she kindly did is HERE I decided to go for a bob!
Here is a picture from the side so you can see properly. What do you think? I love it! It was a big change but a nice change.
I am wanting to get my hair cut but not sure what i want doing.
At the moment it is long and to be honest quite boring...
I was thinking about having it cut into a bob again...
Or maybe in between... Excuse the hat!! :D
I always grow my hair long then cut it all off and the process starts again. I do this year after year. I love having my hair in a bob but get bored very easily and find it hard to do different things and change it up as it is short. But long hair is just as boring for me. Thinking i'll go with the middle ground :D But need some outside help!!
Which do you think suits me more and looks better? Or if you have any other ideas I would look to see a pic :D I wouldn't want to go shorter than my bob though!
This post is gong to be a little random and a bit of a ramble.
This afternoon i thought it would be a good idea to take a little walk into town and pop to the shops to get something for my lunch and dinner. I got ready and off i went.
When i got to town this man smiled and asked if i was enjoying the sun, i smiled back and said it was very nice. He then asked if i was having a nice break from school and which school i went to!!
Firstly, i am 22 so left school years ago and secondly, if i was at school, so say 15 years old, why would i tell a strange man where i went to school? And why would he be asking? How freaky? I did a terribly rude thing and ignored him and walked away at a fast pace.
I have always had comments saying i look younger than i am and i'm quite used to it now but it is quite annoying.
Does it happen to anyone else and if it does how do you deal with it?
I am very much looking forward to the day i am 40 odd years old so i can finally look 22!! :D
Sorry I have been MIA for a while... my silly internet broke :(
While I was away i did have the fantastic news that i was the lucky winner of a twitter competition. This competition was by @yogoego The website is www.yogoego.com if you want to go check them out!! They do everything girly and fabulous :D
Here are a picture of the boots i won, made by Zandra Rhodes.
I feel lucky to have won these gorgeous boots and want to say a big thank you to Yogoego.
I love these boots and can't wait to wear them. I may post a picture the first time I wear them :D
This review is about Diddybears. If you don't know what Diddybears are then you are seriously missing out!! If your like me and love teddy bears then you need a Diddybear!!
A Diddybear is a handmade collectable bear made from the finest natural and hand-dyed wool. They are 6cm tall and can easily fit in the palm of your hand. They each have securely jointed limbs which have the same cute buttons to match their bow. They also come in a wide range of colours. When delivered they each come with their own little birth certificate which states their name, date of birth and things they like. They cost £12.99 which i think is a great price as they are all handmade.
I think they make perfect presents and are the cutest collectable bears I have seen!!
Now let me introduce you to my special Diddybear. Her name is Fanny :) She is so cute!!
The Diddybears online shop has a wide range of Diddybears to choose from and I'm sure you will find one to suit you! Have a look at www.diddybears.com and let me know what you think.
Millie also loves Diddybears although she isn't allowed to play with her she had a little cuddle....
I love reading these tag posts and also love watching them on YouTube :) So i thought i would write my own.
So this is my makeup bag. Pink, glittery and girly just like me. It does get a little bit annoying when i find bits of glitter everywhere but i love it too much to get another. I can't remember where it was from but i know it wasn't expensive.
This is the contents of my makeup bag :) I have a foundation brush, blusher brush, Natural Collection Loose Powder in Warm Translucent, Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 103 True Ivory, 17 Miami Pop Bronzer, MUA blusher in shade 2, Maybelline the Falsies Mascara in Black, MUA Eye Shadow in shade 16, a Primark eyelash curler, Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer in 2 Natural, Natural Collection concealer in Medium and finally an MUA Lip Gloss in shade 2.
This is a look at some of the products for you. First is the MUA Lip Gloss which i think is such a pretty colour, next is the MUA Blusher which again is a really pretty colour and lastly the MUA Eye Shadow. The best thing about these products is that they are just £1 each!!
I'm a pretty simple girl when it come to everyday makeup so i don't really use that many products on a day to day basis.
Thanks for reading and if you want any reviews on any of these products just let me know :)
I recently found this website micheledawn.co.uk which sells beautiful handmade jewellery, ranging from earrings to wedding jewellery.
I found the website through a Twitter competition that I won. The pieces on the website are gorgeous and beautifully made by Michele. The prices are affordable and good value for money.
Above is the beautiful necklace i won. It is an Obsidan gemstone on a sterling silver necklace and I love it!! My picture really doesn't do the necklace and justice. Take a look at the website, you won't be disappointed :)
This is me wearing my necklace :)
I wore it with a plain black vest and jeans so the focus could really be on the necklace!
Thank you for reading and let me know if you buy anything!!
As you all probably know by now Victoria Beckham has had her baby girl. She was born in LA at 7.55am this morning and weighed 7lbs 10oz, if your interested!!
I'm so glad that they finally got the girl they longed for and she is going to be a very lucky girl indeed :) Just a quick post to say congratulations and ask what you all think of the name Harper Seven? I personally quite like it :) What do you think? Let me know!!
These 7 nail enamels from Bourjois are GORGEOUS!!!!
L-R Rouge Fashionista 41, Lime Catwalk 38, Magenta Show 43, Jaune Trendy 39, Orange Creation 42, Bleu Model 44, and Violet Couture 40
The colours are very bright and summery. They go on well and have very nice applicators. They all have ultra shine and even look fab without a top coat (see pictures below) I would recommend using a top coat to ensure longer lasting wear. Mine lasted a good 5 days with two coats plus a top coat :) Also make sure to use and base as you don't want the colour to stain your natural nail.
Rouge Fashonista 41
Lime Catwalk 38
Magenta Show 43
Jaune Trendy 39
Orange Creation 42
Blue Model 44
Violet Couture 40
My personal favourite colour is Magenta Show because i love pink nail enamels and own loads :) My least favourite is Lime Catwalk because i just can't see myself wearing a green nail enamel.
They can be found in Superdrug now and from 13th July they will be available in Boots. Both stores will have 3 for 2 offers running so its easier to pick which you want :)