Hello everyone, So I got a little bored and decided to do a little question and answer through Twitter. I asked people for any random questions they might have. Here are the questions i got.
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? In 5 years time i'll be 27 and i'd like to think i'd be married, either with a child or expecting :) I'd love to have my own house, car and a steady job.
2. What is your perfect Friday night? My perfect Friday night would have to be a girly night in with chocolate, pizza and films.
3. Can men and women ever just be friends? I honestly think men and women can just be friends. At college two of my best friends were male, they were like brothers to me.
4. What is the meaning of life? The meaning of life... to be honest i think the main reason for life is to pass on your genes. But that doesn't mean you can't have dreams and ambitions. I believe that we all have a certain path laid out for us but that different choices we make affect that path.
5. If you could be trapped on a desert island with any famous woman who would it be and why? That is a good question. It would have to be The Queen because i think she would be quite interesting to talk to. If i was trapped on a desert island with a famous man i would pick Alan Davies because he makes me laugh so much!! Imagine that... me, The Queen and Alan Davies on an island :D
6. What baby names do you like? I love the names Jake, Lucas and Charlie for a boy. For a girl i love Emma, Daisy and Sophia.
7. What is your favourite memory? My favourite memory from my childhood was when me and dad used to sit and watch Star Trek every week cuddled up on the sofa. I never really liked it but loved spending time with him :D My favourite memory as a adult was at college when me and my friends used to play cards and eat chips during our free lessons, much fun was had!!
8. Who is your celebrity crush? My celebrity crush is Wentworth Millier, fell in love after watching Prison Break!
9. Once only opportunity for time travel, forward or back in time for you and why? I would love to be able to travel forward in time by about 20 years and just see what my life is like and if i'm happy. If i wasn't happy then hopefully i would be able to change it. Plus i'd love to see what i'd look like at 42 :D
10. What is your favourite animal and why? My favourite animal is a Giant Panda. I have loved them ever since i can remember and own about a million panda related things from pj's to pens :D I'd also LOVE to go to China and work with them. Here is a picture of me with my favourite panda teddy, he's called Bobby (hehe)
Thank you to my twitter lovelies that asked a question! Got a question? Tweet me @NicolaBear987 or leave a comment :D
Near the end of this month i am going away on a caravan holiday with my family. We are driving to the caravan, a lovely 6 hour car journey and staying for a week. I have no idea what to pack or what i might need. We will be in England so i'm guessing jeans and jumpers might be needed as it will be the end of September.
Anyone have any good tips and tricks for caravan holidays? :D Maybe you go on a caravan holiday every year and have an essentials lists... if you do please share!
I will also do a post on what i end up taking if you'd like to see.
So last month i decided that i my hair needed a cut and i wanted a change. After a lot of thinking and some help from the lovely @Its_Beauty_Guru on twitter, who also has a fab blog. Check it out HERE and the blog post which she kindly did is HERE I decided to go for a bob!
Here is a picture from the side so you can see properly. What do you think? I love it! It was a big change but a nice change.