As some of you may notice the 30 day challenge ended over a week ago and it has taken me a while to do this update. This is purely because there isn't a lot to update on.
My goals and how I got on..
1. To eat better - I ate well and stayed away from take away
2. Complete the 30 day ab challenge - I completed the first week
3. Complete the 30 day squat challenge - I did 1/2 days
4. Go out walking with Paige in her buggy twice a week - I walked 2/3 times a week for the first 2 weeks
5. Drink more water - Failed!!
All in all I think it's safe to say that I failed the whole thing. I lacked motivation, the weather was rubbish and Paige wasn't sleeping well. The last thing I wanted to do was exercise. Rubbish excuses I know.
But I did lose weight, my current weight is 7st 9lbs so I lost 4lbs. My goal wasn't to lose weight but it just happened.
Below are my before and after pictures. I guess I can see a little difference because I did lose weight.
Thanks for reading,