It's not very often that I just do a post about me. When you have a baby you don't think of me anymore and thats a perfect natural thing. But I feel like i'm losing me. I'm not the same person I was before I became a mum and strangely enough planning the wedding has taught me that.
I don't hate how I look although I have looked better but for the wedding I want to look my best. I think every bride does. Since becoming a mummy i've let things slide. I think tiredness does that to you. I don't follow a skincare routine as much as I used to, I don't paint my nails or get my hair done and I often forgot even simple things like drinking water throughout the day.
All these things have kind of bulit up and made me not feel like myself and get a little fed up to be honest. I want to feel amazing on my wedding day. I want to look the best I can.
I used to be a beauty student, I used to have weekly facials and manicures. I loved it and sure I still would. That's why I entered training in the first place.
I miss all that. I miss reading, I haven't sat down with a book in ages.
So this is my plan. My wedding diet if you like. It isn't a diet at all but if I keep in mind the wedding i'm more likely to stick with it.
1. Drink more water. I'm going to aim for 2 liters a day. Drinking a glass of water every hour is my plan at the moment.
2. Get my skin back on track. Surely I can look tired but have fabulous skin.
3. Read a book
4. Paint my nails every 2 weeks at least. I find it relaxing and fun.
5. Start working out. I'm convincing Mark to do the 30 day shred with me. I want some results and want them quickly for the wedding.
6. Stop eating bread. This may sound like a strange one but i've been getting so bloated lately and i'm 99% sure its because of bread. I will cut it out for a couple of weeks and see if that helps.
7. To make an effort to laugh more. I'm a happy person I swear but I feel like i'm stuck in a bit of a ditch at the moment and laughing is wonderful therapy, at least for me.
Tell me a joke in the comments to get me started!
Thanks for reading,