I was tagged by the lovely Gemma over at Sunshine On A Cloudy Day and my close friend Kerry over at Oh So Amelia. This seems like quite a fun tag so here we go!
1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
I am a stay at home mummy.
2. Would you have it any other way?
While Paige (and eventually the baby) are young I wouldn't have it any other way. Me and Mark always said that we would love for me to stay home with our children for as long as possible. I do find it hard at times and currently feel like I'm losing myself a little but I'm hoping to start up a little at home business to keep me on my toes.
3. Do you co-sleep?
Nope and we never did with Paige. She always quite liked having her own space even as a newborn and both me and Mark were happy with that. Who knows what bubba will be like.
4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
I'd have to say our swing. In them early days it comes in very handy and Paige loved hers. For older babies I'd say the jumperoo. They maybe quite expensive but there amazing!
5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I would honestly love loads but Mark isn't so keen. I'm hoping for 3 though!
6. Date nights? How many do you have per month?
We have more date afternoons than nights and probably get them around once a month. This is actually one of New Years resolutions.
7. Your child's favourite show?
Paige loves Raa Raa The Noisy Lion and Same Smile.
8. Name one thing you brought before you had the baby and never ended up using?
Honestly not a lot. While pregnant with Paige I did a lot of research of baby products as I didn't want to waste money buying things that other people didn't find useful.
9. Your child's favourite food?
10. How many cars does your family have?
We currently don't have a car although we would love one. We are hoping to get one later this year.
11. Weight gain, before pregnancy, during, after and now?
Before having Paige I was a size 6/8. During pregnancy I put on around 2 and a half stone. After pregnancy I lost all the weight and was back in a size 6/8. Currently at 19 weeks pregnant I've put on 5/6lbs.
12. Dream holiday with your kids?
When Paige is a bit older we would love to take her to Disney World.
13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Somewhere with sun, sea, sand and lie ins 😊
14. How has your life changed since having kids?
I honestly can't remember life without Paige too well but it wasn't half as fun!
15. Finish the sentence "It makes heart melt when..."
Paige give kisses and hugs me, Mark or bump.
16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Mostly Next or Mothercare. But when Paige was a baby a lot came from Primark, they are the perfect in between sizes clothes.
17. Favourite make-up and skincare products?
Make up would have to be my collection 2000 concealer. Defiantly a mummy must have! For skin I'd say my Neutrogena 2 in 1 face wash and mask.
18. Huggies or Pampers?
Pampers for nappies but I love huggies pure wipes.
19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes. When I was little and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I'd always say a mummy.
20. Best part of being a mum?
Watching your child grow and develop. It's such a bitter sweet thing to watch but totally amazing,
I tag anyone who wants to take part!
Thanks for reading,