March was over in the blink of an eye. Good news is that it's my birthday on Friday. Bad news, Paige is 3 next month! She's growing too fast!
* Tea and biscuits
* Going to see Insurgent with Daddy. I am obsessed with the Diverent series.
* Seeing more sun - bring on summer
* His new Ipswich Town shirt that Mummy got him. Yep, another new one! Spoilt Daddy
* Red grapes - So much better than green and Paige loves them too
* Chatterbox Paige - She talks all the time
* Toast - The kid is OBSESSED
* Playing with Millie - She loves getting Millie's toys out and playing with her
* Having her picture taken - Mummy is loving this too. So lovely to have a child sit and smile for you!
* Strawberries have over taken bananas this month
* George Pig teddy - He loves that little teddy so much and will cuddle him all the time
* Destruction - He is either throwing dvds across the floor or trying to push the tv over
What are your family favourites this month?