Since turning 3 and a half Paige has developed a right little attitude. Quite luckily we skipped the terrible twos but the threenager stage defiantly isn't a walk in the park. Don't get me wrong she isn't a terror all of the times. But boy she is giving us a run for your money.
The top 10 signs she is a threenager...
1) She never wants to sleep unless it is the most inconvenient time then she doesn't want to get up.
2) She hates every food she previously liked and wants to live off doughnuts.
3) She wants to pick her own clothes and insists of being dressed like a marshmallow everyday (head to toe in pink) or wants to change outfits multiple times a day.
4) She puts us in time out for not doing what she wants or she refuses to come out of time out.
5) She refuses to leave the house without a bag filled with important possessions, ie: an empty loo roll, stickers, a tiny duck and her shopping list pad.
6) She demands Little Mix on repeat.
7) It takes her 20 minutes to take her shoes off.
8) She wants to stay in her room and play alone.
9) She starts bribing you!
10) She repeats EVERYTHING!
Do you have a threenager?